- It is our intention to glorify God and honor Him in all aspects of our children’s ministry. We uphold the Bible as the inspired Word of God and Jesus Christ as the Way, the Truth, and the Life.
- It is our goal and prayer that all of our children come to a saving faith in Christ, that they grow in the grace and knowledge of their Lord, and that they, in turn, pursue others with the truth.
- We seek to accomplish these goals while making church a fun and safe place for them.
- As leaders it is our duty to set an example of godliness for each child in everything we do.
- Our prayer is that this ministry will be an extension of the Body of Christ and will help build a generation of young people who love Jesus, love one another, and are trained and equipped for effective ministry.
Learning Centers take on a whole new color for our children (often called Sunday School) and are designed to make teaching easy and learning fun. Our teaching staff is committed to making every minute of the class time a learning experience for the children. Children bask in the love of Jesus while learning Bible truth which is relevant for them as they go through their week.