In the area of equipping, there are several inductive Bible studies purposely designed to meet the various schedules of women. There are also prayer cell groups of 3 women each and there’s an active mentoring program!
Ministry opportunities abound within and without! They include GraceWorks, Nursing Home visitation, Neighborhood Outreach, Meals to the Homebound and Grieving, and an Active Prayer Chain.
We’re committed to forming quality relationships with one another and to help you find a place to exercise your spiritual gift! Join us!
Call our church office, 615-591-2597.
Women’s Bible Study: Spring 2013
2 & 3 John & Revelation
A Christ Fellowship Study of Scripture led by Judy Gates
Study times Available:
- Tuesday 9:15 a.m. @ Jamie Hulker’s home. Starts January 8. Map: http://goo.gl/maps/saACf
- Thursday 6:15 a.m. @ Cracker Barrel, I-65 & Harding Place. Starts January 10. Map: http://goo.gl/maps/LaQtr
- Thursday 9:30 a.m. @ Pat Smith’s home. Starts January 10. Map: http://goo.gl/maps/xUH12
- Sunday 3:30 p.m. @ Judy Gates’ home. Starts January 13. Map: http://goo.gl/maps/fWROr
Cost and information on materials:
Inductive Bible study worksheets: As we have done with past inductive studies, the worksheet texts of 2 and 3 John and Revelation has been formatted for notetaking and is available. Options to get materials are:
- Download the PDF from the church website and print at home as needed. Link below . . .
- Purchase a copy of the worksheets, double-sided and hole-punched from the church for $8. This will cover the entire year of the study. See Stephanie for copies!
A Book Study led by Susan Elliott & Sarah Blair
Beginning Monday, January 28, 2013
INTERRUPTED An Adventure in Relearning the Essentials of Faith by Jen Hatmaker
“The gospel and the American Dream. Somehow we’ve confused the two, trying to fit the message and life of Jesus into our idea of what we deserve. The result is a life spent pursuing comfort, even inside the walls of the church. But God wants to interrupt that pursuit…”
For more info on Jen Hatmaker or her books/studies, you can go to jenhatmaker.com OR www.navpress.com.
Study Times Available:
- Monday night, 6:30 p.m., at Christ Fellowship (childcare unavailable)
Start Date: January 28, 2013 (Monday group)