Two Services Available
We have added a second service at Christ Fellowship starting at 9:00 am. Due to the ever-evolving situation with Covid-19 we will require masks for this early service. If you do not have a mask one will be provided for you. This is to allow those who have conditions that would necessitate health concerns to be able to join us at church and feel more at ease. Likewise given the recommendation by Williamson County we are strongly recommending everyone wear a mask in common areas and in the service when you are not able to social distance, such as entering or leaving the service. We will also have hand sanitizer stations located at the entrance to the sanctuary, and ask that everyone use sanitizer before entering the service. Please continue to pray for our Church as we try to navigate the current conditions in our society while honoring God, and providing a safe and secure environment for everyone to worship Him.
As a church we are taking a number of precautions to make sure we are providing a safe and secure worship experience for everyone. The steps that we are taking are listed below for your review and convenience.
- Any children in attendance must be accompanied and supervised by a parent or responsible adult at all times.
- The Elders and staff will do a deep cleaning of the church before every service, sanitizing all areas that will be used throughout the building.
- We will also have an area around the live stream camera cordoned off to ensure the best possible viewing for those who have to remain home during this time.
- We will have hand sanitizer at the entrance to the sanctuary.
- We will not be providing any beverages for public consumption including coffee and tea.
In addition the steps listed above, there are a number of recommendations by the Governor’s office that we urge you to consider. These are not mandatory and we have decided to leave these up to each individual to practice as they feel best. We trust that each person will take the necessary measures to ensure not only their own health but everyone else in attendance.
- Please do not attend the service if you have been sick or experienced a fever within the last 48 hours.
- Maintain a distance of 6 feet in between families whenever possible.
- Minimize handshakes or personal contact with people outside you own household.
- Wear face coverings where it is practical to do so.
If you feel or become ill for any reason after you have attended a service at Christ fellowship please notify the church immediately so we can take appropriate measures to sanitize the facility and notify anyone affected. We look forward to worshiping together with everyone in the near future.
Elder Christ Fellowship
Or, as always, watch online.
Join Us Online! Sunday Morning Service Live Streaming
To access the live stream:
1) DIRECT LINK to the LIVE Facebook event.
(click this NOW and select “Going” and share with friends!)
2) OR go to
Click on EVENTS and you can see the live feed from there